19 November 2012

Redecorating

I had a little bit of an urge to redecorate.  So I made a few small changes.  Made some new curtains for the dining room and recovered the table lamp by the laptop, both of which were made almost 2 years ago.  And I bought a new rug, picking that out took longer than the two DIY changes put together.  




And I decluttered and de-yellowed the bedroom.  This was fun because I did it all with Henry while Kevin was at work and Henry and I both got excited about showing Daddy the new room when he came home.  Henry helped doing the dusting and he was actually a little bit helpful.  The only DIY I did here was to make the curtains, just rectangles of fabric.  I had just enough fabric, would have liked them a little bigger.  I will have to see if that's something that keeps bugging me to the point that I redo them.  And right now I am loving the empty space and bare walls (feels so fresh after the clutter and bright colour) but I might change my mind about that later.  




No comments:

Post a Comment